[Rhodes22-list] Winter beauty.

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Jan 19 15:59:08 EST 2012

Love that landscape Rummy and have seen it before (or something much
like it).  Many years ago, I was camping up in the mountains of north
GA.  After a couple days, the weather turned bitterly cold and after
sticking it out for one more night, we broke camp under a light snow
that had started falling early in the morning.  As we drove down the
mountain and headed home, I looked back and saw a scene just like that
one.  Boy was I glad we decided not to stay!

--
Cheers!
John Lock