[Rhodes22-list] Winter beauty.

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 19 16:37:08 EST 2012

Nice photos Rummy. I have fond memories of a trip several years ago
where we drove west up and over the mountains from Ashville in
February. No snow in Asheville but as we got up in the mountains
there was quite a bit of it. We were great amused by all the cars
with Georgia plates in all of the scenic pulloffs and the number of
snowmen their kids were making. After just a few of these it was very
clear that people had made the trip just up into the mountains so
their kids could play in the snow.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD
(where it finally feels cold enough to be winter)
(and where we are planning our escape south - 3 weeks and counting)