[Rhodes22-list] Opening port cover dimensions?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 20 12:03:11 EST 2012

I would measure. There is no guarantee that the snaps are in the same
place from boat to boat or that the covers remained the same size
over time. I'd just make them so that they lie flat on the outer
snaps. Ours have a fiberglass batten that rests against the inner
snaps and is attached to the cover with some sort of rivet. There was
originally a chunk of some sort of plastic material under the inner
snap that the batten rested up against. That's long since
disintegrated from UV so now tht battens just rest up against the
stem of the snap.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD
(due to get our first 1/2 inch of snow/sleet/slop by tomorrow morning)