[Rhodes22-list] GPS Choice

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 25 12:04:33 EST 2012

There was just a recent discussion on the TSBB about this.
http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/trailersailor/index.cgi/read/818328

We recently bought a Garmin 78 sc. We still have our old (12 years
maybe?) Garmin - non-mapping. We basically decided that seeing as how
we hold on to these things a long time, we would get the newer
technology. Also liked the display a bit better. We haven't played
with it enough to know if we like it.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD