[Rhodes22-list] GPS Choice

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 20:36:09 EST 2012

I make do with a handheld Garmin Colorado.  It has a nice color display, if
not overly large.  The version I bought comes with nautical charts, and I
added a topo map I can switch to for hiking & geocaching.  It is waterproof.
It was a fantastic upgrade from its predecessor, a Garmin 48.  I bought the
Colorado instead of the more popular touch-screen alternative, because I
thought that sunscreen and touch screens might pose a problem.

Jim Connolly
Inisheer