[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Questions

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 14:00:11 EST 2012

Bill, it is hard to see the details of your rudder in the photo but it looks
real similar to my "74 .  It looks like some minor repair and a new tiller
would make it pretty serviceable.  Maybe some fiberglass repair would be
helpful?  I also need a new tiller on mine that will either come from
Hamilton Marine or I will build one from a piece of laminated beam that is
close to the same dimension.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier
Opportunity in the Healthcare Industry!  Join us in the essential evolution
from medical intervention to self-care and lifestyle enhancement.
www.PartnershipOffering.com  (Review the 5 minute video).