[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Questions

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:28:27 EST 2012

Dennis,
You are most welcome.

I'd make one that looked like this attachment :)  I do not know the length, but someone can measure theirs.  This is off my previous boat.

I'm a terrible wood worker, I'd buy one first.
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=99623&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50045&subdeptNum=50145&classNum=50146

You can't see it in this photo, but there is a through hole in the tiller handle about 6 inches from the end.  The pin of this tiller extension fits into it.  I've got this extension, but rarely use it as I almost never single hand.  I just have someone take over the tiller when I need to make another drink. - rob
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=14486&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50045&subdeptNum=50145&classNum=50146