[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Questions

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 16:53:36 EST 2012

Lee,
Thanks those pictures are great and answer a lot of questions.  Looks like
about 4 feet long.  Has an attachment also.  The boat sure looks good.  I
have not picked my hull and bottom paint colors yet.  How do you like the
red? Mine has a little more wear and tear on it and I am not sure what will
be best? Dark color, vs. light color?  We are relatively cold weather around
42 degree north latitude.  Do you have any more pictures that show the cabin
hatch.  Mine needs to be replaced and I like the smoked lexan but do not
have the mechanism for it to slide in, hinge etc and all the intricacies of
it yet.

Sincerely,

Dennis