[Rhodes22-list] Rudder

Bill Pauer billpauer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:26:20 EST 2012

Todd and All,
Thank you for all your information on the rudder.  The lower portion
of my rudder is in really good condition as is the tiller.  The
laminated "filler" piece at the head is what has rotted out.  I was
able to mill down a solid piece for the center that should work fine.
I was just not sure is Stan's original rudders had the fiberglass face
on the inside or if someone else added that modification.  I've got
the materials and a couple more months before my next sail, so I may
give it a try.
Thanks again,
Bill