[Rhodes22-list] Now hatch Hatch storage.

Ellner Rod ellnerrod at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:29:11 EST 2012

My hatch,GB black model, stores beside the cooler with the hinge up and the handle facing the stern. The tolerances are tight but it fits. The trim on the companionway is positioned such that it fits over the stored door so it doesn't move. In the newer version of the owners manuals it suggests putting the door in a sail bag or similar to store it. The owners manuals are found on the owners site under the heading "documents". Good site to browse during the long winter.
Rod