[Rhodes22-list] Now hatch

Slim Chance slimsails at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:32:54 EST 2012

When Dan and Julie ordered their recycled boat, they had Stan make a white
hatch cover hoping it would deflect some heat. Same design and material.

@Lee, I think those brackets under port seat are from GB. I have the same,
but it's kind of a hassle wrestling the thing in and out of there. I put
mine under the V berth cushions with the handle up in the middle between
the two cushions.

Slim