[Rhodes22-list] Chain plate

Slim Chance slimsails at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:45:14 EST 2012

As Rob said, the chain plates originally go through the cabin roof and then
bent at a 90 degree angle and affix to the cabin roof inboard of the slot.
My fix kept the chain plate straight and affix to the cabin side and
through-bolted. (This is my second attempt to attach pix. First one got
rejected because it was too big. I'll try sending then one at a time.)