[Rhodes22-list] Major Electrical Problems

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 2 13:00:21 EDT 2012

All good advice except for one thing: the charger delivers 10A at most and does not require thick cables.  The thick cables are usually from the batteries to the power distribution panel or the motor lift which can draw much more power.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
s/v <- no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY