[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

Rod Ellner rodellner at mac.com
Tue Jul 3 23:09:25 EDT 2012

Hi
A few years ago several R22 met T Kentucky lake. We stayed at Livhthous landing at that time it was all sailboats, small very nice cabins with jacuzzi's in the rooms and nice small kitchens. The services and accommodations were very nice. I  would recommend it.

 Patties restaurant  is famous for their pork chops. They are very good.  That county is dry so bring your own adult beverages. Patties allows you to bring your own adult beverages into the restaurant. Patties is just a short drive from Lighthouse Landing.  Kentucky Lake is known for good fishing, white bass and large mouth bass as well as other fish.
Rod

Sent from my iPhone