[Rhodes22-list] Charlevoix Michigan Summer Vacation Part 1

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Jul 7 20:09:41 EDT 2012

This is not technically Rhodes 22 material but it includes some of my
sketches from part 1 Summer Vacation in Charlevoix, Michigan.  My brother in
law thinks instead of trailering my Rhodes 22 from DC to Michigan I should
just buy a second R22 to keep in Michigan.  Not a bad idea. I am trying to
get him to pay for it.  Enjoy the sketches.  I am not exactly sure how to
make this link to my slide show work so hopefully it works ok.

http://ccowie2.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/summer-vacation-2012-charlevoix-michigan-part-1/