[Rhodes22-list] More On Poptop "Security"

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Jul 10 16:11:13 EDT 2012

Don't know what is... There's been an old myth around that dryer sheets
repel mosquitoes, although it's been proven false many times.  However,
I can vouch for their effectiveness at preventing wasp nests.  So, I
don't know if it actually repels the wasps (doubtful) or if it just
makes the habitat unsuitable for nest building (more likely).

--
Cheers!
John Lock