[Rhodes22-list] I'm wet (with a twist)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 09:38:09 EDT 2012

It is possible that if there is a connection between the lazerette and the
bilge, that the water is simply taking it's time in draining thoroughly.
Finding  a leak is all about elimination. Eliminate one possible source and
move on to  the next. Not always easy, but really satisfying once you find the
source.
If you do have a connection between the lazerette and the bilge, pouring
colored water into the bilge will tell you if that's the source. It might
take a  while to show up, but you will know for sure. Also, if you are on the
ocean  (salt water) check to see if the bilge water is salty or fresh.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/13/2012 12:00:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,