[Rhodes22-list] I'm wet (with a twist)

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 15:10:25 EDT 2012

Mary Lou:

     There is some standing water I noticed in the deck cockpit drain.  I'd never noticed any there before, though maybe I missed it previously.  Sink drain looks fine, but could stand a close inspection. Everyone has given me excellent information with which to investigate a variety of causes.  I suppose, now is the time to make up a checklist and begin to tic off possible sources.  Tally ho!  Thanks to all.

Joe