[Rhodes22-list] Lightning mitigation

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:36:51 EDT 2012

I agree with you chris.  I have read that people have had the plates blown off too.  If you are still alive you can bung a melted through hull.  Then of course if we were to use a close to waterline fitting like the starboard one that might get a short path to water, but wouldnt give us dissapation. Sure am glad we have a lot of floatation foam.