[Rhodes22-list] Forward Lower Shroud

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:31:15 EDT 2012

When I went out on the lake today I saw that my forward lower shroud
was coming apart with only one strand left before it would have parted.

Since I am on a mooring it will be a bit of a pain for me to lower the mast
twice (once to remove the old shroud and a second time to replace it).
Does anyone have enough information about the shroud lenght so that
I can have it made at someplace like West Marine and simply replace it?
I can also try Stan, but I don't want to bother him about a minor part.

thanks for and information,

Ron Lipton
Empress of Blandings