[Rhodes22-list] Lake George Boat

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jul 18 17:02:35 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,
Welcome to the list. I know nothing about that particular boat but it
looks to be in good condition. Our boat Fretless is a 1991 and looks
very similar. For that price, I would think you'd want a trailer in
really good condition, a motor that runs really well, sails in decent
condition etc.

I agree that it looks like it has been recycled which does add to the
value. It's worth asking when it was recycled. We bought Fretless as
a recycled boat from General Boats in 1998.

Best of luck,
Mary Lou