[Rhodes22-list] IMF Forward Lower Shroud

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:44:04 EDT 2012

As I have just replaced my standing rigging following demasting, I
have my old shrouds at home. If they are marked by position I will
check the measure. My old R-22 was an '87.

By the way, finally launched the Carol Lee 2 yesterday. It is an '83
that now has my old IMF mast complete w new Doyle mainsail. Also
upgraded to 6 breaker panel w 2 batteries, 14 watt solar panel & 12
volt chiller.  Can't wait to sail her - just motored yesterday due to
lack of wind. Stay tuned.

Stephen Staum
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone