[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: water in the bilge

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:33:28 EDT 2012

Thanks for the info. I have a lot to look for on the boat.
Bob and Cathy...... the boat sat on a 10-15 degree angle - bow up for about
two months before launch. When repairing the water tank problem
I had to replace the flooring in the head area. Water from the leaking tank
had seeped into that area and over time destroyed the flooring in the Head.
Rob..... The Laz. was dry.
This is two votes for around the centerboard area.
Rummy...... I am on a lake and did remove some water into a clear plastic
jar. The color did appear to be the same as the lake water.

##########  Does anybody know where the bilge pump, pumps the water too? My
hose is clear PVC tubing.###########
THANKS for the input.
Back to the boat with a flashlight and a sponge.
Cary
Radford,VA
Whisper