[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: water in the bilge

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 10:01:09 EDT 2012

Fresh water, that kinda shortens the possible points of entry. Centerboard
cap and also the pennant hose are the two most likely suspects. Getting
those  areas bone dry and then sprinkling a little talcum powder in those areas
will  give you a good shot at finding the point of entry. Either way it's a
pain. Good  luck.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/27/2012 9:35:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,