[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 on e-bay

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jun 3 11:04:21 EDT 2012

Wow, extremely well-equipped boat: IMF, pop-top enclosure, bimini,
cushions look in good condition, trailer, motor and mast-raising system.

Same era boat as Fretless with the semi-enclosed head (my favorite
interior) and the cabin. Depending on the reserve, could be a great
deal for someone. I'll be interested to see if the reserve is met.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rok Hall, MD