[Rhodes22-list] Oops

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:23:51 EDT 2012

That's too bad, Lee.

Unless the two boats agreed to race beforehand, the right-of-way racing
rules won't be used to determine fault.  It will mostly be a question of
who ran into whom.  From your pictures, I'd say you have the advantage
there.  Plus if the other boat changed course toward you to say "hi", he
may also be at fault for being reckless.

It looks like you'll be using that hammock more than you intended this
summer.

Rick