[Rhodes22-list] Glorious Cruise or Ship of Fools ?

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 23:54:47 EDT 2012

Push off, and sitting well in order smite
the sounding furrows;
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Tennyson says go for it.