[Rhodes22-list] Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in lLace

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 20:19:08 EDT 2012

I am really beginning to appreciate this fine boat.  In looking at other
sailboats in the marina I can see how much better my little Rhodes 22 is
designed than so many others.  This is one sweet boat!

I thought I would post some photos:

I took a shot of the boards use to turn the cockpit into a bed in position.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33990766/Cockpit%2BBoads%2B2.jpeg

I thought you would like to see Captain Ron in his natural state:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33990766/Capt%2BRon%2BResting.jpg

Our poodle loves the boat.  She mastered getting on and off Ozone by herself
in a matter of half a day.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33990766/Kelsy%2Bon%2BOxone.jpg

Yes, one great boat!

Ron