[Rhodes22-list] Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in lLace

Rod Ellner rodellner at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 11:14:37 EDT 2012

Ron
I'm on my boat right now. My filler boards are 3/4" hdpe plastic, they are a little springy when the hot sun is shining. What are yours? I am going to store the boards vertically in the front of the lazerette. I store some items in a milk crate looking thing. I think the crate will hold the boards upright. I hope they don't add too much weight on the aft
Rod

Sent from my iPhone