[Rhodes22-list] Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in lLace

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 14:29:26 EDT 2012

Stan,

 You realize that there is a place in hell reserved for the guys who write
the mfg, instructions.(and mfg doesn't mean manufacturer son) They spend
eternity assembling things according to their instructions. But then again
they write for a living, what would they know about " tools ".

John S

PS: Your thoughts on carbon fiber masts and ballast ratio's would be far
more interesting than Bimini installation IMHO