[Rhodes22-list] Motorized motor lift.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 11:02:32 EDT 2012

The standard GB pulley assisted lift was a real game changer for the R22.
No other boat manufacturer had anything even close to this beauty. Mine
lasted  almost twenty years with a few repairs and adjustments and I still hang
on to it  in case I ever need it again.
The motorized lift doesn't have the mechanical advantage of the old  lift
so keeping everything lubricated is important. I still think WD40 is the
best lubricant for the job. Even if I have to reapply it from time to time, it
works great and is relatively cheap.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/13/2012 10:55:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,