[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Journal to Oxford MD

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:53:58 EDT 2012

I have spent my career  doing Construction administration services sometimes for large Arch Firms, and sometme for Construction managers. Mostly large scale commercial projects or healthcare. Right now (and this my be my last one) I am working with Hunt Constriction Group. we are doing a new hospital for UT Southwestern. approx 1.1 million square feet, 420+/- patient rooms, etc, etc, etc,

Worked several years with HKS architects and the past few with RTKL.