[Rhodes22-list] Words of music for fathers ear

Ejor2 ejor2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 14:25:57 EDT 2012

Lanier is low but no where near where it was a few years back. We sail mostly out of Allatoona but my son does sail at LLSC for their frostbite series Jan-March.
We had 10-15 on Sat. Been really lucky so far. The summer doldrums haven't hit yet.

John, I need to hit you up on one of my visits to see my oldest at GCSU in the fall.