[Rhodes22-list] Dog Talk [Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in Place]

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:11:07 EDT 2012

If you want a dog that will read your mind, get an Aussie  or Aussie mix or a Plott hound. I have one of both, and I swear they are the smartest animals I have ever known.

In the attached photo, Maggie (standing) is the Plott hound, the Aussie mix, Jackie, is lying down. This was when he was recovering from Coon Hound Paralysis. Maggie would stand by him all day to protect him.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}