[Rhodes22-list] Installing furling main

Optonline bgreenwald at optonline.net
Thu Jun 21 08:22:57 EDT 2012

Dave,

When I replaced my mainsail a few years ago I don't recall having any instructions.  I think the process was pretty intuitive.  The only challenge as I recall was adding wraps to the furling tube after the mast was back up which I was able to do with some Rube Goldberg devices.  I am more or less around so let me know if you would like some help.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II