[Rhodes22-list] IMF Boom Fixture Question

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:21:45 EDT 2012

Lee:

Thanks for detailed response in context. It is interesting that you set
the fairlead track (Outer/Mid/Inner) depending on wind. Apparently this
makes a huge difference in ability to point.   I am accustomed to adjusting
fairleads themselves. The R22 has some unique features...

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo