[Rhodes22-list] older rhodes jib furler

Jim Terry xcropduster at live.com
Tue Jun 26 15:53:17 EDT 2012

Thanks,The photos answer my question perfectly. I bought this boat from Tom Trenkle. He has a store near Kentucky Lake and he told me that he and his wife had met you and that you took them for a ride in your motorboat. I am in south Louisiana and will sail from Cypremort Point so this boat will see some new geography.We have a little yacht club here that has a web site cypremort yacht club. I had thought of several more complicated ways to make the sail attachment but this looks simple and bullet proofThanks again, Jim