[Rhodes22-list] older rhodes jib furler

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jun 29 09:13:45 EDT 2012

Lee,
Well, it's a good two feet short and it's easily to replace.  I'm thinking he didn't know better or didn't care.  But the boat had set on the hard for three years prior to my purchase, so it may have shrunk that much.

And you've done it again with this photo.  I see you have two lines led back to the cockpit.  One for the furler I assume and by the angle of the other I'm assuming it goes to the topping lift??  My topping lift goes to a cleat on the mast but leading back to the cockpit makes much more sense.  Keep those photos coming! - rob