[Rhodes22-list] Ahoy! (boat talk, right?)

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 21:10:43 EST 2012

Hi everybody:

     Help me out (as if I doubt you would).  Soon, I will install a depth finder on my boat.  After which I will finally have some depth.  I am not sure I have enough on my own.  Anyway, give me your versions of best places to mount the data head and transducer.  I like the Laz, but where in it? (forward in the compartment seems best to me.)  If I go with a location under the cabin floor, where there?  Am I good in the bilge or should I go more forward near the water tank?  I am looking forward to the usual best advice.  Se ya where it's wet.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Hatboro, PA & Earleville, MD