[Rhodes22-list] Dog Life Jackets

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:31:02 EST 2012

i trained my late portuguese water dog to wear a harness with a ring
between his shoulders. if he fell-or jumped-i could help him back aboard
with a boat hook. it was pretty easy since he was a good swimmer, only 65
lbs and the sea pearl had pretty low freeboard, might not work with
different dog/boat combo.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Lowe, Rob <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions on decent life jackets for dogs?  We take our
> hounds with us sailing quite often and they love to walk up to the bow and
> sit up there.  Drives the admiral crazy.  We got them some cheap jackets
> sort of like these.
>
> http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|135|439|315210&id=1338478
>
> They don't care for them at all.  It's like you put strait jackets on them
> and they are way too hot.  Suggestions?  Thanks - rob

Just published!

http://www.pinkflamingo.com/products/Philadelphia-Personal-%252d-ebook.html

Here's what's up for me these days;

http://www.radiationdays.
<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>com<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>

or point your phone at this:

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr

Lynn Hoffman is the author of The Short Course in Beer and The New Short
Course in Wine. You can read a sample or order your e-copy at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16714

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266