[Rhodes22-list] Dog Life Jackets.DANGER

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:20:09 EST 2012

Elle,
Thanks for the warning.  It's certainly a consideration.  Our jackets are intended to float them until we can retrieve them, which hopefully would not be a long time.  I've been looking at underdog vests, which is along the lines of what your vet suggests.  Pricier, but probably worth it.  thanks - rob

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=704737&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50469&subdeptNum=50470&classNum=50479