[Rhodes22-list] Boat Hooks

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 10 11:55:05 EST 2012

One telescoping pole with a snap on head. We use a brush, LED light
attachment & snap at the end of our boat hook pole. Because the pole
adjusts to a short length the scub brush on the deck is useful. We also
have a home made attachment that holds a small LED flashlite that has
come in handy extended out over the water looking for mooring, under
docks, etc. Finally, we have an attachment (snap) for the clew on the
headsail to help hold in out when we are runnung with the wind
wing-n-wing. We installed a short piece of PVC tube at base of the mast
that holds the end of the telescoping pole in place i.e.spinker pole.
Good ole' fashion mid-west farmer engineering. There are many other
baling twine, duct-tape, bobby pin inventions on the "LOON". Jim
Johnston Torch Lake, MI