[Rhodes22-list] Boat Hooks

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 10 13:19:29 EST 2012

Ours are adjustable - easy to stow. We have two. Usually two of us on
board and we both pick up lines coming into the dock. How much you
use a boathook will depend on your docking situation. We're always
coming into slips that are way too big for us. Our old slip at Swan
Creek had what I called "cheater lines" between the pilings. They
were a big help in a crosswind and a boathook was a big help there.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD