[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Sources

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:56:26 EDT 2012

Ron;

"Back in the day", it was considered "treasonous" for anyone on the list to
consider buying anything that Stan made or sold from anybody else. The idea
was that keeping Stan in business was good for all of us whether or not we
could save a dollar here or there on a given item. There has been discussion
on this subject over the years (even the few years that I have been here).
and I do think there is merit in the idea.

I will tell you nonetheless that I did buy a boat cover from Art Czerwonky
(Stan doesn't make or sell those) who is a list member (cover-man at
comcast.net) with which I was quite satisfied.  My recollection is that Art
had some kind of arrangement with Stan (for a while at least) and boom-rooms
may have been part of it.

You will have to talk to Stan or Art or both and examine your own conscience
to decide what to do, but
whatever you do BE CAREFUL. ;>)

BenC
S/V Susan Kay