[Rhodes22-list] Outboard To Tiller Link

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Mar 16 16:40:00 EDT 2012

Rob,

I plan on going out for a sail this weekend and will try to remember to take
some better pictures, but in the meantime you can enlarge the pics I sent.
If your cursor looks like a magnifying glass just click; if not move your
cursor to the bottom right and an icon will appear that will allow you to
enlarge the picture.  If not just save the picture and enlarge it with your
own software.  If that fails, go to the I.T. department at any university
other than Virginia Tech and they'll show you how to do it.

Just kidding of course.  Around here I have tons of friends from VT.  I got
these top 10 gems from one of them:

1. What did Virginia Tech's starting linebackers get on their SAT tests?
Drool.

2. Why did they have to cancel driver's education classes at Virginia Tech?
The mule died.

3. Why do Virginia Tech grads put their diplomas on the dashboards of their
cars? So they can qualify for handicapped parking.

4. Why doesn't the Virginia Tech football team have ice on the sidelines?
The guy who knew the recipe graduated.

5. What does a Tech student need to have a seven-course meal? A possum and a
six pack.

6. How can you tell if a Tech professor is married? There are tobacco stains
on both sides of the pickup truck.

7. A U.Va. student visiting Blacksburg is appalled at the conditions in his
hotel room. He calls the front desk and tells the clerk, "I've got a leak in
my sink!" The front desk clerk replies, "OK, go ahead."

8. What's the difference between Frosted Flakes and the Virginia Tech
football team? Frosted Flakes know what to do when they're in a bowl.

9. How many Tech students does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, and
he gets four credits for it.

10. Why was the Tech student so proud after completing a jigsaw puzzle? It
only took him six weeks, and the box said "3-5 years."

Seriously--great school; especially because of the faculty.  I'm sure you
don't have tobacco stains on the side of your pickup.  :)

Lee