[Rhodes22-list] Outboard To Tiller Link

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Mar 16 16:50:28 EDT 2012

Charlie,

You need to come out for a sail again.  If you saw it you'd realize how
simple it is.  I just have a hard time explaining it.  Attach a verticle
post on the top of your outboard.  Extend the back of your tiller with a
piece of wood and stick a vertical post on it the same distance from the
stern as your outboard's vertical post.  Connect the two posts together with
a piece of wood that has holes for the vertical posts.

As I read this it still doesn't make much sense.

Hopefully someone else on this list can explain it better.

Lee