[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Sources

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 19:31:38 EDT 2012

Good News,

 Be advised that Stan requires a 5% homage to be paid to him on all Rhodes
22 transactions (sales between private owners) or he will not acknowledge
your existence. He also has a disdain for early model Rhodes that were built
by subcontractors before he got the company on a sound enough footing to
build them in house. I fear you are beating your head against a wall trying
to give him business. Aside from the IMF there is nothing on a Rhodes 22
that can't be bought by other suppliers. That includes the trailer as I have
rebuilt mine from other sources and it is built to spec. What are you
looking for ? If I can help I will.

John S
There are no old Rhodes, only old Rhodies.
4 wks. till launch