[Rhodes22-list] New Rules

michael meltzer michael.meltzer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:36:00 EDT 2012

Stan you control your own dns, I handed it over to Christ a long time ago ,
looks like he is using zoneedit.com now so you can point your email and
site anywhere you want , Runing DNS is a basic skill and he should know
what he doing , I do not , repeat , do not have and control over the
servers or the setup