[Rhodes22-list] GPS Choice

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:01:56 EDT 2012

Well everyone I have been searching and I have these two options for a GPS.
I found a company that is selling factory refurbished with full warrantee
GPSMAP 640 with both the street map card loaded and the g2 maps loaded for
less than $500.  The same company sells the 78sc for the mid $400s and a
GPSMap 3205 new for the mid $400s.  I'm trying to figure out which to
choose?  All thre have advantages and disadvantages.

Which of those would you steer me towards?

Ron