[Rhodes22-list] IMF

Basso jbroadri at amfam.com
Mon Mar 26 12:26:48 EDT 2012

I got to the point of having the tube out of the mast, but then I got
confused as to why you would remove all the stuff at the base rather than
removing the donut at the top?  My attachment is with the screws at the head
and tack.  I then decided rather than mess with the stuff at the bottom to
just remove the donut at the top.  I have to get the sail repaired (or
hopefully not purchase a new one) before putting humpty dumpty back
together.  Am I in for any issues from removing the top donut rather than
the whole attachment at the bottom?

John B in WI.